What is EPP Code for my Domain?
EPP code is vital information related to a domain name and it is needed when you want to transfer your domain from one provider to another. This code is unique for your domain and protects your domain from an unauthorized transfer. If you want to know the EPP code for your domain on IT Nut Hosting, please follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Client Area.
- Click on the “Registered Domains” section from the top.
- Click on the “Manage” button beside the domain in question.
- Hover over to the “More” section where you will find a dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Get EPP Code” link from the dropdown menu on the right side.
You can see the domain EPP code on this page. EPP code is very sensitive data and you should not provide it to someone else. You should only use this when you are trying to transfer your domain to another provider. You will also need to unlock the “Domain Registrar Lock” from the client area in order to transfer the domain.