New Registration: If you have registered your domain recently, then you will see this message on your domain management section. This is a default transfer lock for a newly registered domain. All newly registered domains are prohibited from transferring within 60 days from the registration date.
Contact Change: If you have made a change to your domain contact Name or Email address, then it will be prohibited from transferring for next 60 days.
IRTP Transfer lock occurs automatically on those two occasions. It does not hamper your domain usability in anyways. The lock will be automatically removed within 60 days and you do not need to do anything about it.
ID Protection service is a privacy service for your domain that hides your contact information on the public WHOIS record. It is required that you use correct information on your domain registration. But spammers and marketers can get your contact information from public WHOIS records where all domain registration information is stored. You can use our ID Protection service to hide your contact information from the public WHOIS record. To buy ID Protection service for your existing domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to the IT Nut Hosting client area. Go to the “Registered Domains” section from the dashboard and then click on the “Manage Domain” button (gear icon) to go to the domain management section.
- From the Domain Management Page, click on “Addons” from the top Section.
- Here, you can see the ID Protection addon as disabled status. Click on the button saying “Buy Now” for ৳200 BDT/Equivalent USD pricing.
- From the next page, click on the Buy “Now for ৳200 BDT” button again to confirm the order.
- You will then be taken to the invoice payment page. Pay the invoice with your favorite payment method and your ID protection service will be activated automatically once the payment is confirmed.
It’s a good step to take towards your data protection. Congratulations! The Whois information will now be updated and hidden within 24 hours after the service is active.