If your business has grown from when you started, and you need more resources for your website to facilitate the increasing visitors or processing power that the site needs, then you can easily upgrade your hosting package to meet your current needs. You can upgrade any shared hosting package or VPS easily from the client area. If you would like to upgrade from shared hosting service to a VPS service, please open a support ticket or contact us via live chat and we will be glad to assist you through the process. Keep in mind that the upgrade option calculates the price for the remaining period of your current hosting package, so you do not need to pay for the full billing cycle while upgrading. The amount will be adjusted automatically.
- There are multiple ways to upgrade your hosting package, the easiest way is to log in to the client area and from the “ACTIVE PRODUCT” section, click on the upgrade button.
- On the next page, you will see the packages available for you to upgrade. Select the billing cycle that is suitable for you and then click on the “CHOOSE PRODUCT” button.
- On the next page, you will see the amount that you need to pay for the upgrade. Now, select the Payment Method of your choice and click on the “Click to Continue” button. The invoice will be generated and you will be taken to the payment gateway.
Complete the payment and your service will be upgraded automatically.
- After you have logged in to the client area, click on the “Active Hosting” section to see the current list of your active hosting packages. You can also search your products on the search box if you have multiple services.
- The yellow upgrade button is present on the side of the hosting packages here too, but you can click on the “Manage” icon to view more about your current package and see more options.
- Now, click on the Upgrade/Downgrade icon on the top to go into the upgrade interface.
Now, follow steps 2 and 3 from Method 1 to complete the rest of the process.
After the payment has been confirmed, the service will be upgraded immediately. If you face any issue or have further questions, feel free to open a support ticket.