You can easily transfer your domain from ExonHost using the following instructions:
- Log in to the ExonHost Client Area.
- Click on the “Domains” section from the Dashboard.
- Click on the three-dot button beside your domain name and click on “Manage Domain”
- You need to disable your registrar lock to make your domain ready for transfer. To do that, click on the “Registrar Lock” button from the right sidebar.
- If your registrar lock status is set to on, click on it to set the toggle button to off.
- Now you only need the EPP code to authorize your domain transfer. To do that, click on “Get EPP Code” Button from the right sidebar.
- Your domain EPP code will show on this page.
As you have disabled the Registrar Lock and got your domain EPP code, you can place the transfer request on IT Nut hosting. Please see this article on how to place a domain transfer request on our website.