Webmail is one of the important features of cPanel. From the cPanel, you can create webmail using your domain easily and you can use it for your personal usage just like a Gmail of any mail service. You can also use webmail in the outlook mail app. For that, you need to configure your webmail with the outlook software. So, let’s talk about “How to use webmail in outlook app”
- Create a Webmail from your cPanel
- Login into webmail and you can find a mail for configuring your webmail
- Now open the “outlook” app on your PC and click “File” on the right corner. Then click “Add Account”
- After clicking a new popup window will open. Fill all fields with required details and click on “Next”
- By clicking next the outlook will search the mail configuration to set it automatically. If the outlook finds mail configuration you get a popup notification and you need to check “Don’t ask me about this website again” and click on Allow.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” button to complete the setup process.
- If the outlook software is unable to detect the mail settings automatically, please select “Manual setup or additional server types” and click “Next”
- Select “POP or IMAP” and click Next
- On the next page fill all the fields with the required details. You can find server configuration login your webmail and find the configuration in 1st mail. After filling all fields click on the “Next” button. The outlook app will verify your mail automatically. For that, it takes around 1 minute.
- After verifying click on Finish to complete the setup process.
Now you can check your webmail from outlook and also send mail using it. If you need more information about this, please watch the video below.