Webmail is a cPanel mail service. That can be created with your domain in your hosting cPanel. You can control your webmail/cPanel mail from your existing Gmail account easily. To add your webmail in your google account you need to take some steps or change some settings in your Gmail account. So, let’s learn about “How to use webmail in Gmail account”
- Create a Webmail from your cPanel
- Login into webmail and you can find a mail for configuring your webmail
- Log in to your Gmail account and go to Accounts and Import from the setting. Then click Add a mail account.
- Then open a page on a popup window like this.
- On this page add your Email/webmail address that you went to add in the Gmail. Then click the “next” button.
- On the next page, check the “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” option and then click on the “next” button.
- Now you need to log in to your webmail and find the mail server configuration from the first mail in your webmail mail inbox.
- Our default Secure SSL/TLS Settings are:
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your mail password
- Incoming Server: mail.nutexample.com
- IMAP Port: 993
- POP3 Port: 995
- Outgoing Server: mail.nutexample.com
- SMTP Port: 465
- Now add SMTP/outgoing server configuration on this page. Change the port number and click add account.
- On the next page, you need to verify your email via a verification link or Code. to verify your email go to your webmail mail. You will find a new email from the google team. In this mail, you will find the verification link/code. Copy the code and paste the box and click verify.
Now you can check your webmail inbox from your Gmail and also send an email as your custom domain from your Gmail. If you need more information about this, please watch the video below.