Our Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
1.0 Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
In the case of shared hosting, if any client applies for a refund within 30 days of the service being activated, he should inform us with the details about the appropriate reasons for the refund request and what problem he/she is facing with the service of IT Nut Hosting. Then IT Nut Hosting will try to solve the problem. First, it will be decided by IT Nut Hosting if the problem is related to our service. If it is related to our service and not possible to solve the issue then a refund will be given for that service. After considering the issue, if the authority of IT Nut Hosting considers there is no problem related to the service or if a refund is requested after 30 days, it will not be acceptable in any way. Similarly, in the case of VPS, if a client applies for a refund within 7 days of the service being activated (and mention the reason for the refund and the problem), then the problem is reviewed by IT Nut Hosting, and if there is any problem related to our service and it is not possible to solve the problem then he will get the refund. Otherwise, no refund request is acceptable.
1.1 Rules for Refunds
For any kind of refund request, the billing department of IT Nut Hosting takes the next steps as soon as possible with priority.
Complaints are accepted depending on appropriate allegations. If one’s claim for the refund is proved and is in accordance with 1.0-1.5 of our refund policy, then he will become eligible for the refund through the payment gateway. Refunds will be issued within a maximum of 3 working days and a receipt for the refund will be given. Refunds are completed within a maximum of 15 working days, depending on the payment processing time at the payment gateway. But, if the refund is not completed within that time or to know the current status of the refund, you need to contact the payment gateway along with the receipt provided by IT Nut Hosting.
1.2 Refundable service
IT Nut Hosting offers a maximum of 30 days and 7 days refunds for regular shared hosting and VPS respectively.
1.3 Non-refundable service
Excluding regular shared hosting and VPS of IT Nut Hosting, all other services, software, license, etc. are not eligible for refund or money-back guarantee. Note:
- Refund is not applicable for the dedicated server, email hosting, third-party service, and any of our add-on products. Even if the service is used for only one hour after the order or has never been used, it will not be included in the refund policy.
- Custom software/software installation fee, setup fee, migration fee (if applicable), paid control panel’s fee, and any software license fee is not applicable for a refund.
- Any type of our products or services (including shared hosting and VPS) which are included in any kind of special offer or promotion is not applicable for a refund. That means refunds can not be claimed on those services or products.
1.4 Refund cancellation and the credit expiration
- A refund request will be canceled if a user has a running/active service and after purchasing he complains that he is not satisfied with the previous service of the same category.
- Refund requests will not be accepted if the user violates any terms and conditions of IT Nut Hosting.
- A refund is not applicable for any service renewal payment.
- If any client adds a credit balance to his account on his own, it can be used only to buy new services or to renew existing services. The credit balance can not be withdrawn or refunded in any way.
- If an account is permanently closed due to abuse or under the terms 3.0, 4.5, and 4.7 (from Primary TOS), all the credits in that account will expire and the credits on that account can not be withdrawn anymore.
- If one user’s account becomes abuse termination or abuse suspension due to any work done by himself directly or indirectly, no refund will apply for any of that user’s services.
- If the user’s order violates our Terms of Service or the terms of any offer, then no refund will be applicable for any service of that user’s account.
- If we fail to provide 99.9% uptime or fulfill any other promise for any incident outside the control of IT Nut Hosting and if one requests a refund for that service, the refund request will not be valid and the refund request will be canceled.
1.5 Free Migration Policy and Refund:
If a client gets a free website migration service from us and then if he cancels the service within the first billing cycle, the regular migration fee of 850 BDT for every migrated website will first be deducted from the client’s account/order amount, and refunds will be settled according to paragraph 1.1.
IT Nut Hosting Reserves the right to review, update, or modify the terms in the Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy without any further notice.
Last updated: 18th September 2021