Blogger.com is a blog-publishing service. To use this CMS users have to open an account on google. In 2003 google purchased this CMS from its developer Pyra Labs. It’s a free blog publishing platform.
You can get a free blogspost.com domain or you can purchase a custom domain. Also, you can customize your blog by adding some templates, hundreds of background images, flexible layouts, etc. you must create a google account before starting blogger.com. You can also create various blogs using one account. In April 2020, nearly 78.74 million users visited bloggers. Another advantage is that bloggers are available in 60 languages.
How does it work?
In less than 10 min you can upload and run a new blog by using basic blog design. You can also link it with other various google products. Because this CMS has been purchased by Google.
Here are some features you will get from the blogger:
● You can do Link editing in compose mode
● Post-time-stamping at publication, not at original creation.
5 Best and Most Popular CMS Platforms
● w Preview dialog that shows posts in a width and font size approximating what is seen in the published view.
● You can add a location to posts via geotagging.
● Full Safari 3 support and fidelity on both Windows and macOS.
● A new toolbar with Google aesthetics, faster loading time, and “undo” and “redo” buttons, also added the full justification button, a strike-through button, and an expanded color palette.
● Placeholder image for tags so that embeds are movable in compose mode.
So if you want to be a blogger and post the most beautiful & attractive blog on your website then blogger.com is perfect for you. There are a lot of templates and design tools.