Support tickets are essential for all IT Nut Hosting customers. Support tickets are here to provide you timely and specific support for your services. Which is used to change any urgent customer support such as Domain, Hosting, Business Mail, VPS, or any other security-related information of the account.
You can get support directly from our departments (technical, billing, affiliate, and management department) simply by opening a support ticket in a matter of moments if they want. To open a support ticket from your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Client Area
- From the sidebar on the left, click on the “Support” icon and then the “Tickets” link.
- On the next page, You will see the status of all the urgent notifications sent from IT Nut Hosting, all the list of previously opened and current support tickets. To open a new support ticket, Click “Open Ticket” from the Support action bar on the right-hand side.
- Here, you can select the appropriate department related to your issue or query such as Technical Support, Billing Department, Sales or Affiliate Support. Click on the department where you want to contact.
- On the next page, You will see those options:
- Name & Email Address: If you are already logged-in to your client area then your name and email address will be automatically filled up.
- Department: Here you also have an option to choose the support department.
- Related Service: Select the service for which you need support or you have a question about. If you have a sales query leave it as None.
- Priority: Here you can select the priority of the issue by how urgent your query is.
- Subject: Here you will fill up the subject with the subject of your query or the problem.
- Massage: Here you can write your problem in details.
- Attachments: Here you can provide us additional information that might be necessary to diagnose the issue. You can attach multiple files by clicking the “Add More” button if you need. (Note: Here you can add a screenshot of your problem)
5. Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the ticket.
That’s it! After clicking the Submit button you will see a confirmation message with your ticket number. Click “Continue”. Congratulations you have successfully opened a support ticket. Now one of our support representatives will get back your support ticket as soon as possible and you will receive an email when the ticket is replied. You can also view your ticket from: Support > All Support Tickets and view the status of your ticket there.
How to Reply Ticket and Close ticket
You have opened a ticket with the subject and suitable department according to your problem, then after the department team reviews your problem and replies to you, then you will know it through email Or you can see ticket status according to the ticket number.
This way you can reply if we want to know any queries, accesses, or permissions. Also, if you want to say more about that ticket-related issue, you can press the Reply button and reply directly to us.
From the drop-down, you will see a message form like this
First, type your message and if you need to add any Attachments then click Select File and upload screenshot then click Submit to send this message to your selected support department.
Once you have opened a ticket and your problem has been resolved by our Department and you got an answer from us, then you can close the ticket by clicking the “Close” button.
If you like our support, you can give reviews from this link. In addition, if you want, you can let us know how much you like the support of the support agent who replied to our ticket by giving us a star. After clicking the close button you will see a Ticket closure confirmation message.
Note: (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, the professional support agent is always on the live chat to solve any problem of the customer)