You can order a new VPS Cloud Server by following these simple instructions:
- Visit our website homepage and click on “Cloud VPS Server” from the “Hosting” section at the top.
- Here you can see a list of our most popular Cloud VPS packages. Click on the “Order Now” button below the package that you want to buy.
- Here you will see the details of your order; you can choose the billing cycle from here. And enter the information needed for the Cloud VPS setup
Hostname: The Fully Qualified Domain name that you want to use for your VPS. For example, if you own an example.com domain, you can use server.example.com as your hostname. If you are not sure or you do now own any domain yet, use any domain here, you can change this later if needed.
Root Password: The root or administrative password that you want to set up for your VPS. Please choose a strong password containing a combination of Uppercase and Lowercase Character, Number and Symbols.
Backup: If you want to take a manual backup of your server by yourself, you can select the “No thanks, I will keep my own backup” option. Otherwise, if you want to keep the backup of the server through us automatically, you can select the “Daily Backup” option from the backup dropdown menu.
Operating System: Select the variation of the Linux operating system that you want to install.
Number of IPs: If you need more than 1 IP address for your VPS, you can choose them from here.
Server Management: If you need us to manage your service fully and keep you hassle-free, you can choose the complete management service. All the server update, security, and maintenance are done by us. Select from the drop-down menu.
CloudLinux: If you want to take CloudLinux OS or CloudLinux OS+ then you can select from the drop down menu.
Imunify360: If you want to take Imunify360 then you can select the package from the drop down menu.
KernelCare: If you want to take KernelCare you can select form the drop down menu.
Automatic Install: If you want to take automatic Cyber Panel installation for CentOS then select from the drop-down menu.
- Once everything is set correctly, click on the “Continue” button.
- If you already have an account with us on IT Nut Hosting, you can log in to your account by clicking the button “Sign in” from the top. Or you can register your account from this page by entering information on this page. After you enter your account information, select the payment method that you want to use. Then click on the checkbox for agreeing with terms and conditions then click on the “Complete Order” button from the bottom.
You will be now taken to the payment gateway page. Follow the instructions on the page to make payment for your service. Once your payment is confirmed with the gateway, your order will be automatically activated and you will receive the login details for your VPS server.
That’s it! You have successfully ordered your VPS server with IT Nut Hosting. Your Virtual Private Server is ready for use and you can start right away!