You can order a new VPS Cloud Server by following these simple instructions:
- Visit our website homepage and click on “Cloud VPS Server” from the “Hosting” section at the top.
- Here you can see a list of our most popular Cloud VPS packages. Click on the “Order Now” button below the package that you want to buy.
- Here you will see the details of your order; you can choose the billing cycle from here. And enter the information needed for the Cloud VPS setup
Hostname: The Fully Qualified Domain name that you want to use for your VPS. For example, if you own an example.com domain, you can use server.example.com as your hostname. If you are not sure or you do now own any domain yet, use any domain here, you can change this later if needed.
Root Password: The root or administrative password that you want to set up for your VPS. Please choose a strong password containing a combination of Uppercase and Lowercase Character, Number and Symbols.
NS1 and NS2 Prefix: The nameserver that you want to use if you want to use this server as a webserver. If you are not sure, just enter ns1 and ns2 on those boxes.
Control Panel: If you want to install the VPS with a pre-installed control panel, then you can select it from here. We offer various free and paid pre-installed control panel.
Operating System: Select the variation of the Linux operating system that you want to install.
Number of IPs: If you need more than 1 IP address for your VPS, you can choose them from here.
Server Management: If you need us to manage your service fully and keep you hassle-free, you can choose the complete management service. If you want to manage the server by yourself, then keep the default User-Responsible (Free) option.
- Once everything is set correctly, click on the “Continue” button.
- If you already have an account with us on IT Nut Hosting, you can log in to your account by clicking the button “Sign in” from the top. Or you can register your account from this page by entering information on this page. After you enter your account information, select the payment method that you want to use. Then click on the checkbox for agreeing with terms and conditions then click on the “Complete Order” button from the bottom.
You will be now taken to the payment gateway page. Follow the instructions on the page to make payment for your service. Once your payment is confirmed with the gateway, your order will be automatically activated and you will receive the login details for your VPS server.
That’s it! You have successfully ordered your VPS server with IT Nut Hosting. Your Virtual Private Server is ready for use and you can start right away!