If you are new to IT Nut Hosting and haven’t created an account with us, you will need to open a new account with us. Opening an account is a very simple process.
- Once you are on our website, you can click on the “Login” button and you will be taken to the client area section. From there, click on the “Register” button. You can also go to this link directly to get the login page.
2. After coming to our account registration page, you will get 2 options to register the account.
- Sign Up with Google or
- Sign Up with your Email Address by filling up the form below.
Table of Contents
Google Sign UP
For Google sign up you have to first log in to your Google account using your Google email address and google password. Then click on Sign Up with Google
Note: In case of later login to Client Area or IT Nut Hosting Account, you will also need to login to Google Account Browser. Otherwise, you will not be able to log in.
Sign Up with your Email Address by filling up the form below.
- We recommend registering your account manually. For this, if you click on “Create a New Account”, you will see a form like a screenshot below. Here is what you will need to enter on the forms:
- First Name: The first part of your name
- Last Name: Last part of your name
- Email Address: Enter your favorite valid email address.
- Phone Number: Select the country first, then enter your phone number
- Company Name (Optional): You can enter your company name here or leave it blank
- Street Address: Enter your full address here (Street Address 2 is optional)
- City: Enter your city here
- State: Your state here. You might need to select the country first if you are from outside of the USA. Selecting your country will provide you the proper option for states.
- Postcode: The postcode of your address will go here
- Country: You should already have the country selected from the dropdown menu
- How did you find us?: Select the proper option on how you have heard about IT Nut Hosting?
- Choose Currency: Select the currency that you want to use for your account. All your billing invoices will be generated in this currency. You can select either USD or BDT
- Password: Choose a strong password for your account and confirm it on the “Confirm Password” box
- Security Question: Select the security question that you want to set for your account. And answer in the next box.
Note: Keep in mind that, If you forget the password for this account at IT Not Hosting, you will need the answer to this security question for a password reset.
2. Now, complete the captcha, agree to our terms and conditions by checking the box, and click on the “Register” button. Your account will be registered with us.
3. After that, you have only one thing to do, go to your email inbox, find the account verification email sent from us (if you can not find it in the inbox, check on the spam folder). Click on the link inside that email to verify your email address.
That’s it! Your account is successfully created and verified. You can now proceed to log in to your account and place your new order!