If your existing hosting service needs to be canceled for any reason, you can easily place a cancellation request from your client area at any time. It is important to remember that, once you submit a cancellation request, all data on your website will be permanently deleted and your hosting account will be terminated.
To Place A Cancellation Request
1. First, log in to the client area using your login details and click on the “Services” or you can also click “My Services” under the “Services” section in your left-hand-side menu bar.
2. On a new page, you will see a list of all your hosting service packages and other services. Now select your service which you want to request cancellation, then click on three dot’s and click “View Details”.
3. On the next page, click “Request Cancellation” from the Action tab on your right-hand side. On the next page, you have to select the following options:
4. In the “Briefly Describe Your Reason for Cancellation” section, summarize the reasons for canceling your hosting. Or you can type any keyword.
If you do not want to renew the domain with your hosting or cancel, check the “I Confirm I do not want to renew this domain again” option.
Cancellation Type: In this section, you will see two options.
Immediate: Select this option to cancel your hosting immediately.
End Of Billing Period: Select this option to automatically cancel your hosting on the last day of the billing period.
5. Finally, click on the “Request Cancellation” button to place the Cancel Request.
That’s it! You have now placed the cancellation request for your hosting. Your request will be successfully processed within 24 hours. You can contact our support at any time to know more details about this or if you have any future questions.