You can easily transfer your domain from other providers to IT Nut Hosting. Domain transfer might take up to 7-14 days to be completed. Here are the steps to transfer your domain to IT Nut hosting
Table of Contents
1. Make your domain ready for the transfer
You need to make sure your domain is eligible for transfer before you place the domain transfer request. Most of the popular common TLDs have the following requirements before you can transfer them.
- Domain status must be unlocked for the domain on the current registrar.
- The domain that you want to transfer needs to be registered for at least 60 days on the current registrar.
The requirements might be different for some of the ccTLDs or have some additional requirements. You need to comply with those too.
2. Place the domain transfer order
Once your domain name is ready for transfer, you can place the order for transferring the domain. Follow the below instructions to place your domain transfer order.
- Log in to the client area. If you are new at IT Nut Hosting, Register your account first.
- Click the Transfer Domain to us from the Domain section of client area or follow the link
- Enter the domain name that you want to transfer on the Domain name box.
- Enter the EPP code or Auth Code for your domain on the Epp Code/ Auth Code.
- Click on the Order Now button.
- You will see the ID protection service which offers your information privacy for the public whois record so that marketers and spammers cannot get your contact information from whois record. If you need to change your domain nameserver, you can also do that from here.
- If you have any shared hosting package at IT Nut Hosting and want to connect your domain with that hosting package then use the nameservers below:ns1.itnuthosting.com
If you want to connect the domain with another hosting then use their nameservers.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button and you will be taken to the detailed pricing for your order.
- On the next page, you will see your order summary and how much renewal fee you will need to pay from next year. If you have any promotional code, you can enter it here too. Otherwise, you can leave it blank
- You can choose to use your account information as domain contact information or use the different contact information if you want
- Choose the payment method that you would like to use to pay for your service. Currently, we offer:
- SSLCommerz (bKash, Rocket, BD Cards)
- Stripe – Any Card (International)
- PayPal Standard
- Additional Notes: If you want to add an additional note, you can add here or leave it blank
- Verify your billing details here and agree to our “Terms of Service”. Then click on the Checkout button. You will be taken to your chosen payment gateway.
- Follow the instruction on the gateway to pay with your favorite payment method.
Your domain transfer should initiate on the registry level after your payment has been verified. If everything is okay with your previous registrar, the transfer should complete within one week.
You might receive an email regarding the website transfer to the email connected with your domain. The domain will be renewed with an additional one year (might depend on the TLD) and the domain status on the whois will be automatically changed to “clientTransferProhibited” meaning that your domain lock will be automatically enabled after the transfer.
Also, if you need to change your domain nameserver, you can change it before transfer.
By following that information your domain transfer process is complete. If you still have some queries, feel free to contact us anytime.