Google Maps is an amazing web mapping service developed by Google. If you want to build business trust, create a better connection with customers, reach with the target audience then Google Maps Street View is a powerful tool that can help to grow your businesses perfectly.
Table of Contents
Discussion of Best WordPress Google Maps Plugins!
There are lots of free Google Maps plugins available for WordPress that makes it difficult to know which is the right one. Below we are going to discussing the 7 best free Google Maps plugins for WordPress. Let’s drive into the deep…
01. WP Google Map Plugin
WP Google Map Plugin is one of the popular plugins that allow you to create google maps shortcodes to display responsive google maps on pages, widgets and custom templates into your WordPress site. This plugin has an autosuggest enabled location form that helps to create unlimited markers and then assign markers to a Google map.
- Have an option to add unlimited locations with various information.
- Assign multiple locations to a single map.
- Display an info window message to any location.
- Easy way to assign a category to any location.
- Easily edit or delete map functionality.
- The map can be Draggable and
- Street view supported
- Marker Animation on Click or Mouse hovers the marker.
- Widget supportive: Display Google Maps on sidebars using the widget.
- Fully Responsive. Display your map perfectly on all devices.
- Multi-lingual Supported.
- Search control on frontend map to search location easily.
- Filter markers by category.
02. MapPress Maps for WordPress
MapPress is another most usages plugins to easily add a Google map for WordPress post, page or any kind of custom post by simply typing the address. This plugin is compatible with WordPress version 4.5 or higher and its free version supports unlimited maps and multiple maps per post.
- MapPress is based on the latest Google and Leaflet APIs
- WordPress MultiSite compatible
- Custom post types and street view are supported
- Easily create maps right in the standard post edit and page edit screens
- Add markers for any address, place or latitude/longitude location
- Easily able to drag markers where you want them
- Create custom text and HTML for the markers, including photos, links, etc.
- Readers can get driving, walking and bicycling directions right in your blog.
- Multiple maps can be created in a single post or page
03. WP Google Maps
WP Google Maps is the easiest to use Google maps plugin to create maps by entering an address, get directions, set markers, etc in your WordPress website. This plugin allows you to create custom Google maps with high-quality markers containing locations, descriptions, images, categories, links, and directions.
- Super easy to use, no coding required!
- Create as many map markers as you need by simply typing in the address
- Responsive maps that can drag map markers to an exact location
- Google Maps Streetview supported
- UTF-8 character supported
- No advertising or links
- Google Maps Autocomplete and Transport Layer
- Compatible with caching plugins and Cloudfare
- Latest Google Maps API and OpenLayers API supported
04. 10Web Map Builder for Google Maps
10Web Map Builder for Google Maps is a great plugin that allows users to add unlimited Maps to the WordPress website. The plugin is distinguished for its feature-packed free version, which is offering the unlimited number of responsive maps, geolocation features, store locator, layers, unlimited markers, and more.
- A user-friendly interface makes it easy to create personalized maps within minutes
- Easy for everyone to add markers, and make the necessary customization.
- The plugin is flexible and allows to style and personalize the maps in different ways.
- The plugin features almost all Google Maps functionalities, which means you can mark up specific locations
- The plugin supports all Google maps styles including road, traffic, satellite, terrain, and hybrid.
05. Google Maps Easy
Google Maps Easy is another popular WordPress plugin with more than 50000+ active installations. You can easily create Google maps within a minute with Google Maps Easy WordPress plugin. With this plugin, you can display google map on the contact page, routes, real estates, delivery areas and more.
- Unlimited number of map markers and locations
- Map Markers with media descriptions. Text, images, video, email, phone
- Fully responsive and 100% customizable.
- All google map and markers options can be modified
- Add map with a shortcode or PHP code
- Google Maps and Markers Import and Export
- Map with Social Share Buttons
- Map with Exposition slider and Table view of markers
- Map with Horizontal and Vertical Description Slidertable-view
- KML layers, import, and filters
- Traffic, Transit and Bicycling Layers
- Front-end map and markers editing
06. Google Maps Plugin by Intergeo
Google Maps plugin by Intergeo is the best plugins for handling Google Maps in WordPress website. This simple WordPress map plugin allows you to create new custom maps by using a powerful UI map builder. The plugin has an attractive library that allows users to browse all maps in the system and delete unnecessary maps.
- Setup initial position and zooming level of a map
- Adjust controls settings and positioning
- Add multiple locations
- WordPress location custom map
- Setup map color styles by using predefined color schemes
07. Maps Widget for Google Maps – Google Maps Builder
Maps Widget for Google Maps allows you to easily add a Google Map in your sidebars or any other widget-ready areas. This plugin thumbnail uses the Google Maps Static Maps API. The plugin loads the entire google map in only one request compared to 20+ requests it takes other Google maps plugins to load them.
- Custom google map size – map width & map height
- Plenty of google map color schemes
- Custom map pin icon – any image can be used
- Immediately show interactive google map (PRO) or disable the link\
This is all about a brief discussion of the best free Google Maps Plugins for WordPress site. I hope this article given you proper ideas to pick up the right plugin as well.
Anyway, You might also like to check the comparison of ” 7 Best WordPress Security Plugins to Protect Your Site“. If you love this article then don’t forget to share your valuable comment below. Cheers!