- To create an email account from your cPanel, first, log in to cPanel and go to the Email Section. Then click on the “Email Address” Icon.
- From the new page, click on the create button
- From the new page:
- Domain: Select the domain that you want to create an email with.
- Username: Choose the username that you want to use your email with. For example, if your email would be “email@example.com” then enter “contact” here.
- Password: Enter your desired password here. You can also generate a password by clicking on the “Generate” button beside the password field.
- Leave other fields as it is and click “Create” button
Congratulations! Your custom email has been created! You can now log in to your webmail and use it for your daily usage
You can check this support guide to know “How can I log in to my Webmail“