You can renew your domain at any time without any invoice through our client area. You can also check Our renewal price from here.
How to check the domain renewal price:
1. Log in to the client area using your login details. Then click on the “Domains” section or you can also click “My Domain” under the Domains section in your left-hand-side menu bar.
2. Select Domain List from the right sidebar and click on the three dots then click the “Renew” button next to your domain.
You can see the auto-renewal service status of your domain by clicking on the “Auto-Renewal Status” button. You can “Enable” or “Disable” this service at your convenience.
3. On the new page, select the “Available Renewal Periods” option for the number of years you want to renew your domain and click the “Add to Cart” button to add it to the cart.
4. Click the “Checkout” button below the order menu on the right. You will see the payment gateway on a new page.
Optional: Recheck your billing details > email, phone number, address, etc. If you have any promo code from IT Nut Hosting then enter the code here to get a special discount. If you have anything special to talk about your domain with us then you can write in Additional Notes otherwise you can skip it.
5. Lastly, agree with the “Terms of Service” option and click the “Checkout” button.
To successfully renew the domain, complete the payment correctly with all the information of your chosen payment method. Your domain will be renewed as soon as the payment is completed. You can see this document to know how to make payment.
That is it! If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.