If you have forgotten the password for your account, you can easily reset your password using your email address. To do that:
- Go to the client area log in panel
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” button from the lower-right side.
- Enter your account email address on the “Email Address” box and then click on the Submit button. Complete the captcha if you are prompted.
- If you have an account with us with that email, our system will send you a password reset email. Open that email and click on the password reset link. On the page that opens, enter the answer to the security question you have chosen for your account at the beginning the page would look something like this:
- Enter a new password and confirm it and then click on “Save Changes”. Your password will be set.
You can now log in to the Client Area with your new password.
(Note: if you do not find the password reset email in your inbox, please check the Spam folder too. Also, it might take some time for the email to arrive, so give at least 10 minutes before you request it again)
If you still need further information, feel free to contact us via live chat, support ticket, or email us at email@example.com regarding this issue.