If you have forgotten the password for your account, you can easily reset your password using your email address. To do that:
- Go to the client area log in panel
- Click on the “Forgot ?” button from the lower-right side.
3. Enter your account email address on the “Enter email” box and then click on the “Submit” button.
4. If you have an account with us with that email, our system will send you a password reset email. Open that email and click on the password reset link.
(Note: if you do not find the password reset email in your inbox, please check the Spam folder too. Also, it might take some time for the email to arrive, so give at least 10 minutes before you request it again)
5. On the page that opens, enter the answer to the “Security Question” you have chosen for your account at the beginning then click on the “Submit” button.
What to do if you forget the security question
If you forget your account security, please fill out the form below and let us know. We will verify your account and send the account reset password link to your account email address. From that link, you can reset the password.
- Enter a new secure password or You can generate a secure password by clicking the “Generate Password” button and confirm it and then click on the “Save Changes” button. Your password will be set. And you will get a successful message.
Note: Secure passwords must contain at least eight digits of an uppercase capital letter, small letter number symbol and special characters.
You can now log in to the Client Area with your new password.
If you still need further information, feel free to contact us via Live Chat, Support Ticket, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this issue.